Sophos Phish Threat
What is Phish Threat?
Phish Threat is a security awareness platform designed to increase organizational awareness of social engineering and provide training on how we can spot and neutralize phishing attacks before we become a victim.
How does Phish Threat work?
It accomplishes security awareness by doing two things:
- Exposing employees to realistic phishing and social engineering attacks within a safe environment.
This means that you will occasionally receive simulated phishing emails from Phish Threat. These emails are meant to assess your ability to recognize social engineering attacks.
- Providing training to employees on how to recognize and avoid such attacks.
In the event that you are unable to recognize the simulated attacks for what they are, you will be prompted to complete training modules. These training modules will expand your awareness of phishing and social engineering attacks, making you much less susceptible to an actual attack in the future.
What to expect?
Participation in Phish Threat means that – as an organization – we will all need to be aware of several important facts:
- We will each receive occasional phishing emails from Phish Threat.
- Failing one of these phishing simulations is meant to be an educational experience.
- Taking the assigned training modules after failing one of these phishing simulations is mandatory.